NASHVILLE, TN – July 25, 2019 – GLOW, Nashville’s brightest Christmas experience will take over 4-10 p.m. Nov. 22-Dec. 31 at the First Tennessee Park, home of the Nashville Sounds.
Highlights of GLOW will include:
● NASHVILLE’S BRIGHTEST CHRISTMAS EXPERIENCE – See displays of more than 4 million lights of larger-than-life custom holiday sculptures, including the 100-foot Christmas tree, the tallest in the South.
● SANTA’S WORKSHOP – Get a behind-the-scenes look at the elves hard at work (and play), story time with Mrs. Claus and visits and photos with Santa himself.
● FROZEN FORTRESS ICE SKATING RINK – A three-story-tall frozen fortress with an elevated viewing platform is the centerpiece for this stunning ice skating rink. Lace up your skates and glide around (or through) this custom-built creation.
● REINDEER RUN TUBE PARK – Kids, couples, friends and even Santa himself will want to grab a tube and race down this thrilling 32-foot-tall, 170-foot-long tube park, built over the stadium seats. The climb to the top alone is worth it for the views of the downtown skyline.
● BLITZEN’S BAND BOX – In partnership with Strategic Hospitality Group, Blitzen’s is sure to be the “it” spot for adults ages 21 and up to sip on custom holiday cocktails while enjoying views of millions of lights and the Nashville skyline, along with fire pits, igloos and themed entertainment.
● MISTLETOE CAFÉ – It wouldn’t be Nashville or the holidays without live entertainment. All ages will love recapping their on-the-field experience over a cup of hot chocolate in this cozy indoor haven featuring local music talent and holiday snacks.
● WINTERFEST MARKET – With more than 25 curated local craft vendors, guests can find authentic Nashville gifts for everyone on their list.
● VIP EXPERIENCES – With upgraded VIP tickets, guests can enjoy the warmth and comfort of the club level lounge at First Tennessee Park and a rotating menu of chef-curated meals, epic elevated views of Nashville’s Brightest Christmas Experience and access to the best cocktails of the season.
● GROUP HOLIDAY PARTIES – A limited number of private suites overlooking Nashville’s Brightest Christmas Experience are available, complete with food and beverage menu options from Centerplate Executive Chef Jerry Infantino.
GLOW is produced by CEO Chris Stacey, COO Aaron Clark and CTO Patrick Wallain. They are the founders of the award-winning Rock the Ocean’s Tortuga Music Festival, which hosts 100,000 fans annually and was ACM’s Festival of the Year in 2017. The team has also produced events for large brands including Nike, TED, Starbucks, AVP Beach Volleyball and more.
For tickets or additional information, visit www.glowholiday.com.
GLOW - Nashville's brightest Christmas experience - is the newest must-see holiday attraction in the Southeast. Located at First Tennessee Park, home of the Nashville Sounds, GLOW features one of the country’s tallest Christmas trees, more than 4 million lights adorning larger-than-life sculptures, over-the-top ice skating and snow tubing experiences, Santa’s workshop and much more. Learn more at www.glowholiday.com, or follow @GLOWholiday on social media for updates.
# # #