KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – Spend the holidays taking in the sights of Christmas in Knoxville. Enjoy winter activities like ice skating in the middle of Market Square and walking the Peppermint Trail throughout the downtown area. Then return to snuggle up in the warmth and luxury of your spacious room with your very own Christmas tree. Let THE TENNESSEAN Hotel be your Home Away From Home for the Holidays.
The Home Away From Home for the Holidays package includes:
• 2-Nights in an Executive King King Room, Panoramic Suite or Governor's Suite
• Daily Breakfast for Two in The Drawing Room
• Holiday Cookies and Hot Chocolate at Check-In
• A TENNESSEAN Hotel Commemorative Christmas Ornament
• Christmas Tree in Your Room/Suite
• Two Tickets to Holiday on Ice - Open Air Ice Skating Rink in Market Square
• A $50 Gift Card for The Peppermint Trail
THE TENNESSEAN Hotel offers a luxurious holiday experience that feels like a vacation with all the comforts of home. Be greeted at check-in with cookies and hot chocolate and then cozy up in your spacious room with spectacular views of the city and your very own Christmas tree. Spend the time enjoying various holiday activities like taking in the sights of the Tour de Lights and watching the Christmas Parade. It's all located in the heart of downtown Knoxville.
This special offer is only available for Executive King King Rooms, Panoramic Suites and Governor's Suite. Holiday on Ice and The Peppermint Trail begin Nov. 23. Pets are welcome at THE TENNESSEAN Hotel with a $100 nonrefundable pet fee. All reservations with pets must be made through the In-House Reservations Team at 865-232-1800.
For more information, visit www.thetennesseanhotel.com.
# # #