Private tour itineraries visit top Tennessee and Kentucky destinations in addition to whiskey distilleries
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Mint Julep Experiences has expanded its Nashville tourism offerings and as a result, several new tour packages are now available highlighting the region’s best food, spirits and historic landmarks. Travelers can choose from multiple half-day and full-day outings to mix and match experiences for the ultimate Tennessee vacation. Newly available bundled packages can be tailored to groups of all sizes, any day of the week.
Mint Julep Experiences launched its Nashville operation in March focusing on group tours to Tennessee Whiskey Trail® distilleries. These additional itineraries give guests the chance to upgrade their tour with high-end, immersive experiences that go beyond whiskey. Guests can now travel privately to the best destinations in Tennessee.
Nashville tour packages include:
• Bourbon & BBQ: Skip the line and go straight to the good stuff at Peg Leg Porker where you’ll taste your way through Southern specialties paired with their house bourbons and learn the pitmaster’s secrets followed by a science-minded tour and tasting at Nashville Craft Distillery.
• Bootwear & Angel’s Share: Find out how custom cowboy and Western boots are designed - and make your own, if you like - with one of the world’s best at Lucchese while enjoy a whiskey tasting flight, then toast to another Tennessee tradition with a bourbon tour and tasting at Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery.
• Mint Juleps at The Mansion: Dive into local history with a cocktail and whiskey-infused tour of the Belle Meade Plantation where you’ll enjoy a mint julep mixology class on the patio of the master suite, enjoy the fruits of your labor and relax while sampling a flight of Belle Meade bourbons at the historic estate.
• Liquor & Leather: Explore the craftsmanship of small town Tennessee in Lynnville and Lynchburg with a trip to Col. Littleton’s Leather Co., lunch at an old-school soda parlor, and distillery tour and tasting at TennSouth then trip to legendary Jack Daniel Distillery.
• Bourbon Bound: Get a taste of Bourbon Country® heading north to three top bourbon distilleries near Bardstown, Kentucky at Lux Row, Barton 1792 and Heaven Hill.
• Jack Daniel’s Express: Take a private day trip to the world’s most famous whiskey maker with a VIP tour at Jack Daniel Distillery with elevated tasting experience, lunch in Lynchburg and a special toast at Jack’s grave site.
• Maker’s Mark Express: Check a trip to Maker’s Mark off your bucket list on this direct outing from downtown Nashville to the iconic Kentucky Bourbon Trail® distillery in Bardstown.
Pricing, timing and availability varies. To request one of the new tour packages, contact Mint Julep Experiences at 615-436-0187, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.mintjuleptours.com/nashville.
About Mint Julep Experiences:
Mint Julep Experiences is changing the way you experience Kentucky and Tennessee. Since 2008, Mint Julep has created handcrafted, premium adventures to the Kentucky Bourbon Trail®, Tennessee Whiskey Trail®, legendary horse farms, historic landmarks and rich culinary destinations. With offices in Louisville, Kentucky and Nashville, Tennessee, Mint Julep plans authentic getaways discovering the living history of the South in comfort, luxury and style. Named one of Condé Nast Traveler’s “Best Guided Drinking Tours in America,” the family-owned experiential tour company utilizes deep expertise, long-term partnerships, and complete hospitality services for hassle-free ventures for any size group. For more information, visit www.mintjuleptours.com.
# # #
Director of Marketing for Mint Julep Experiences