SEVIER COUNTY, Tenn. – Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville and Sevier County entertain and delight with winter fun during Smoky Mountain Winterfest beginning Nov. 6 through February 2018.
With the mountain towns dressed in more than 15 million twinkling lights adorning the streetscapes and businesses throughout the Smoky Mountain area, Winterfest showcases the winter season.
An abundance of Winterfest fun awaits as the family-friendly vacation area transforms itself into a winter wonderland with award-winning theaters offering winter themed productions, unique and festive shopping experiences are plentiful, chilly weather adventure adds to the excitement and the spellbinding mystique of our Great Smoky Mountains offers a priceless opportunity to create cherished family memories.
- Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Christmas includes holiday fun with Rudolph and Friends and the magical Parade of Many Colors in the park nightly. Experience the wonder of the season through the eyes of a child at many of the award-winning shows and classic productions where acrobats soar and choirs sing.
- Feel the excitement and adventure at Ober Gatlinburg on the ski slopes, snow tubing park, ice rink or aboard the aerial tram ride to the mountaintop playground with breathtaking views.
- Discover true tranquility with a hike to a frosty waterfall in Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Take home a cherished piece of Appalachian history from the Great Smoky Arts & Crafts Community and shop for holiday gifts at Tanger Outlets Sevierville. D
- Delight in the sights and sounds of the dancing light show that lights up the night at Shadrack’s Christmas Wonderland.
For more information and a complete list of Winterfest events, visit www.SmokiesFun.com.
# # #