NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Tennessee chefs, restaurants, and restaurateurs have been nominated as semifinalists for the 2018 James Beard Awards. The 2018 James Beard Awards Gala will take place on May 7 at the Lyric Opera of Chicago. Tickets are on sale beginning March 21.
The Tennessee semifinalists are as follows:
Best New Restaurant
- Henrietta Red, Nashville
Outstanding Pastry Chef (Presented by Lavazza)
- Lisa Marie White, Marsh House, Nashville
- Benjamin Goldberg and Max Goldberg, Strategic Hospitality, Nashville (Pinewood Social, The Patterson House, The Catbird Seat, and others)
Best Chef: Southeast
- Cassidee Dabney, The Barn at Blackberry Farm, Walland, TN
- Josh Habiger, Bastion, Nashville
- Andy Little, Josephine, Nashville
- Margot McCormack, Margot Café & Bar, Nashville
- Andrew Ticer and Michael Hudman, Andrew Michael Italian Kitchen, Memphis
For more information and a full list of nominees, visit www.jamesbeard.org/awards.
# # #