NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Upon return from cooking his seventh dinner at the famed Beard House in New York City, Chef RJ Cooper offers his special menu 5-11 p.m. Nov. 16-22 at Henley, his midtown brassiere in Nashville.
The menu will feature a five-course dinner of reinvented Southern-inspired dishes with wine and drink pairings by Henley head bartender and industry veteran, Jon Howard. Created to be bright and fresh, Henley’s cocktails incorporate the same ingredients used in the kitchen to meld together food and beverage. The dinner will conclude with dessert. Guests can enjoy the full tasting menu for $65, accompanied by Howard’s cocktail pairings for an additional $25.
- sunburst trout + roe |steamed custard | puffs | spicy greens
- rabbit agnolotti | gingerbread |celery root | chestnuts | cutting celery | carrot juice
- pumpkin seed risotto | black truffle pumpkin milk |cultured butter | pumpkin shoots
- wedge oak farm duck |lacquer |spouted grains | kasu | sweet potato-bitter orange condiment
- o&s chocolate | sunflower bombe | fermented butterkin squash sherbet | goat’s milk dolce
For more information, visit www.henleynashville.com or call the restaurant at 615-340-6378.
Henley, a modern American brasserie, is located in the heart of Midtown at 21st Avenue S and Broadway, and is a culinary destination at Buckingham Companies’ new mixed-use community, Aertson Midtown. Named as an homage to the iconic shirt made popular at the turn of the century, Henley features communal dining and craft cocktails. The culinary menu, created by James Beard Award-winning executive chef RJ Cooper, offers seasonally-driven inventive cuisine inspired by the flavors of the South. Henley is open for breakfast and dinner daily and features both outdoor and private dining spaces. For more information please visit, www.henleynashville.com or follow along on Instagram and Facebook.
# # #